Attention Unique Clients,
We are doing our best to keep you and ourselves healthy and safe as we reopen. We are taking all necessary measures sanitizing all equipment, laundering all capes and towels, and spraying down all surfaces before and after each client. We are happy to have you back in our chair, however if you are experiencing a cold or have a compromised immune system, we ask that you not come in to the barber shop. We are more than happy to reschedule.
As required by state mandates, we have listed guidelines for clients, they are as follows:
* Clients must self-screen for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 before arriving at the barber shop. If you are not feeling well please reschedule.
* Please DO NOT bring other guests with you, unless they are scheduled for an appointment.
* Clients may be requested to wait inside their car or outside the barber shop. We will let you know when you may come in.
* Clients are required to wear a facemask prior to entering the barber shop. We will not be providing face masks so please have your own. If you do not have one, we will ask you to reschedule.
* Be prepared to wash your hands for at least 20 seconds prior to starting service.
* We request payments for service be through credit or debit cards as we are avoiding cash at this time.
Due to extra steps and procedures, each service will take a few extra minutes. Please make sure you are on time for your appointment. Clients arriving more than 5 minutes after their scheduled time will be rescheduled. We appreciate your patience and continued support during this time.
Eddie and the Unique Team